Sai Kung | 11" x 14" | A2
A hazy evening warmth engulfs the viewer as your adventurous spirit guides your feet towards the white sands of a remote beach with the promise of cooling waters dancing in the sun's setting rays; a gentle twilight breeze delicately moving your hair. This Sai Kung print was inspired by the romantic travel art of the 1950s, embracing the on-looker with the hope of the exotic and the unknown. The design challenges the viewer to seek adventure upon their own threshold and rediscover the child-like wonder of exploration.
As a craftsman and industrial and graphic designer, Hugo seeks to use his skills to visually unify art and design to form 'designed art'. He began his digital art collection as a way to bring the romance of travel from a golden age to celebrate the unique locations that abound Hong Kong. From streets to mountains to bays: the artwork entices the viewer to hoist their backpack and rekindle their sense of adventure and wonder.
- Sizes available: 11" x 14" / 27.94cm x 35.56cm and 16.5" x 23.4" / 42cm x 59.4cm
- Frames are available in 3 different colour options (Black, White or Natural Wood)
- If FRAMED option chosen dimensions will be 31cm x 42cm or 51.4cm x 68.8cm
- PROFESSIONAL gallery quality framing (made to order)
- All frames are mounted with matt board rounding and frames
- Framed prints ONLY available for Hong Kong delivery
- For framed prints please allow 2 weeks for local delivery
- For prints please allow 1 week for local delivery
- You're welcome to contact us and confirm production lead time before ordering
Learn more about the designer, Hugo Busbridge, in our Meet the Talent blog post.