'Singapore Celebration' captures the spirit, vibrancy & diversity of this unique Garden State.
It features Singapore's distinctive skyline & major icons amid a lush backdrop of tropical flora & fauna.
This stunning design is based on aunique watercolour by Singapore-based artist Fleur Kakasi.
- Print dimensions: 11" x 14" / 27.94cm x 35.56 cm
- 170gsm Semi-Matte rough art paper
- PROFESSIONAL gallery quality framing (made to order)
- Wooden frames available in 3 different colour options (Black, White or Natural)
- Frames are mounted with matt board rounding and frames
- Framed prints ONLY available for Hong Kong delivery
- For framed prints please allow 2 weeks for local delivery
- For prints please allow 1 week for local delivery
- You're welcome to contact us and confirm production lead time before ordering
The Ginger Jar Lamp Co. pairs vintage Chinese Ginger Jars with colourful artisan lamp shades to create contemporary, limited-edition table lamps. Their range has expanded to include contemporary Ginger Jar designs and art work celebrating Hong Kong and Singapore. British expat Kate Sbuttoni founded the business in 2017, after a 'light bulb' moment during a trip to China with girlfriends. She discovered piles of dusty ginger jars at an antiques market and decided to make one into a lamp - the rest is history. The Ginger Jar Lamp Co's large range of vintage lamps now grace homes around the world.