Cyberport | 11" x 14" | A2
Twilight descends upon the western shores of Hong Kong island's Cyberport as the viewer stares out to the dreamy moment in which the sun waves a farewell to the arriving stars. This design is influenced by retro Miami Vice / synthwave styling fused with the foundation of vintage Swiss travel art as one might have seen abounding the train stations of 1950's Europe, advertising exotic mountain-top adventure.
As a craftsman and industrial and graphic designer, Hugo seeks to use his skills to visually unify art and design to form 'designed art'. He began his digital art collection as a way to bring the romance of travel from a golden age to celebrate the unique locations that abound Hong Kong. From streets to mountains to bays: the artwork entices the viewer to hoist their backpack and rekindle their sense of adventure and wonder.
- Sizes available: 11" x 14" / 27.94cm x 35.56cm and 16.5" x 23.4" / 42cm x 59.4cm
- Frames are available in 3 different colour options (Black, White or Natural Wood)
- If FRAMED option chosen dimensions will be 31cm x 42cm or 51.4cm x 68.8cm
- PROFESSIONAL gallery quality framing (made to order)
- All frames are mounted with matt board rounding and frames
- Framed prints ONLY available for Hong Kong delivery
- For framed prints please allow 2 weeks for local delivery
- For prints please allow 1 week for local delivery
- You're welcome to contact us and confirm production lead time before ordering