This postcard set of 13 features the complete collection of watercolor sketches titled “Unspoken Stories, Un- sung Heroes of Hong Kong” —painted on location around our city by local artist Alvin c.k. Lam.
Brimming with color and vivid detail, this heartwarming series brings to life real stories of (extra)ordinary people who make Hong Kong so uniquely Hong Kong —and celebrates the rich heritage of this home we call Hong Kong.
A tribute to a truly inspiring generation whose lifetime of devotion is keeping fading industries and traditions alive at a time of unprecedented change.
• Dimension: 149 mm x 108 mm
• Printed on 300 gsm textured card
• Each postcard comes with a bilingual story introducing each shop/character, and where you can find them.
Set of 13 includes:
• The Dai Pai Dong
• The Metal Mailbox Maker
• Wong's Rice Shop
• The Birdcage Maker
• The Alleyway Barber
• The Signboard Calligrapher • The Mahjong Tile Carver
• The Cardboard Granny
• Wong's Banana Stall
• Chan's Roast Chestnut Cart • Wong's Dried Foods Stall
• So's Vegetable Stall
• Poon's Bean Curd Stall