Aquarium Street I 11 x 14"
This artwork depicts a surreal underwater tram stop in Sai Ying Pun, showcasing one of Hong Kong’s oldest and most cost-effective modes of transportations, the tram, affectionately known as the Ding Ding. The surrounding underwater scene was inspired by the artist’s personal diving photos. The varied inspirations that form this piece create a unique interpretation of one of Hong Kong’s most beloved cultural icons.
About the artist:
Nora, the artist behind DWD (Drummer Who Draws), is a Hong Kong-based illustrator known for her imaginative and playful style. Her artwork often features surreal elements, transforming everyday objects or locations into something magical and unexpected. Nora draws inspiration from pop culture, nature, and personal experiences, blending these influences to create engaging and unique artwork. Her vibrant colours, intricate line work, and focus on Hong Kong's urban landscape and culture are distinctive features of her work. Nora’s artwork is characterized by a sense of playfulness and wonder, making her illustrations a joy to behold.
- Print dimensions: 11" x 14" / 27.94cm x 35.56 cm
- If FRAMED option chosen dimensions will be 31cm x 42cm
- 170gsm Semi-Matte rough art paper
- PROFESSIONAL gallery quality framing (made to order)
- Wooden frames available in 3 different colour options (Black, White or Natural)
- Frames are mounted with matt board rounding and frames
- Framed prints ONLY available for Hong Kong delivery
- For framed prints please allow 2 weeks for local delivery
- For prints please allow 1 week for local delivery
- You're welcome to contact us and confirm production lead time before ordering