Monster Apartment | 11" x 14" | A2
Monster Apartment, Quarry Bay
A scene featured in the artist’s book: Hong Kong Travelogue - a celebration and introduction to the rich cultural history and charming stories behind Hong Kong's nostalgic landmarks, small shops and scenes of everyday life. The artwork is painted traditionally with watercolours and gouache.
Natalie Hui is a freelance illustrator from Canada and has gone back to Hong Kong throughout her childhood. She loves all things vintage and is especially keen to capture minute details in her paintings.
- Sizes available: 11" x 14" / 27.94cm x 35.56cm and 16.5" x 23.4" / 42cm x 59.4cm
- Frames are available in 3 different colour options (Black, White or Natural Wood)
- If FRAMED option chosen dimensions will be 31cm x 42cm or 51.4cm x 68.8cm
- PROFESSIONAL gallery quality framing (made to order)
- All frames are mounted with matt board rounding and frames
- Framed prints ONLY available for Hong Kong delivery
- For framed prints please allow 2 weeks for local delivery
- For prints please allow 1 week for local delivery
- You're welcome to contact us and confirm production lead time before ordering