Yum Cha 飲茶 Collection
- 1 Eggie the Daan Tat 蛋撻
- 1 Sunny the Siu Mai 燒賣
- 1 Bobbie the Bao
- 1 Dappy the Dumpling 鍋貼
**Steamer not included**
Adorable crochet set to remember those Sunday yum chas or simply a keepsake of Hong Kong’s popular street food and treats; whichever it is, these are undoubtedly great gifts for our fellow foodies out there.
Original amigurumi plushies. Amigurumi (編みぐるみ in kanji) directly translates to 'crocheted or knitted stuffed toy'. This is the Japanese art of knitting or crocheting small, stuffed plushies using yarn. The word is a blend of the words:
'ami (編)' = crocheted or knitted,
'nuigurumi (ぬいぐるみ)' = a small, stuffed doll.
Little Egg Crafts is an online amigurumi/crochet account co-founded and co-owned by two best friends, Hope and Rose. As Hongkongers, their crochet creations are inspired by their shared culture, multicultural heritage, and simply by the things they love.
- Made with yarn (80% cotton 20% milk fibre), stuffing (100% polyester), and safety eyes
- Approximately 1.5-3" (3.81-7.62cm) tall
- Handwash gently only and dry in the shade
- Do not bleach, tumble dry, iron, or dry clean
- Every item is unique and handmade using locally sourced materials available at the time