The Hong Konger | 11" x 14" Matte Print
A Filipina girl sits alone pondering potential careers from which prejudice and stigma may bar her. Based on the February 27, 1943 New Yorker magazine cover by Constantin Alajalov.
Sophia started her series of illustrations as a parody of The New Yorker magazine covers. The collection has now grown and evolved as a way for her to express her experiences and observations of Hong Kong, the place her family has called home for over 150 years.
- Print dimensions: 11" x 14" / 27.94cm x 35.56 cm
- If FRAMED option chosen dimensions will be 31cm x 42cm
- 170gsm Semi-Matte rough art paper
- PROFESSIONAL gallery quality framing (made to order)
- Wooden frames available in 3 different colour options (Black, White or Natural)
- Frames are mounted with matt board rounding and frames
- Framed prints ONLY available for Hong Kong delivery
- For framed prints please allow 2 weeks for local delivery
- For prints please allow 1 week for local delivery
- You're welcome to contact us and confirm production lead time before ordering