Hong Kong Bakery | 11" x 14"
Let's Go 麵包舖! Carbo-loading at the Hong Kong Bakery.
Growing up in Hong Kong, I always remember rushing downstairs before school to buy a bun and munching it on my way to class, and then when I went to university in Toronto, I took all my classmates to Chinatown to introduce them to the wonders of the Chinese bakery!
This artwork celebrates all these favourite treats, fresh out of the oven pineapple buns, cakes and treats, it's the stuff of wanderlusting foodie dreams.
Kitty N. Wong is an award-winning illustrator based in Hong Kong offering bespoke illustration services. Kitty’s fashion sketches celebrate the bold, vibrant and colourful world of haute couture, while her line of illustrated stationery, with it's playful depiction of Hong Kong's culture and food feels like a love letter to the city.
- Sizes available: 11" x 14" / 27.94cm x 35.56cm
- Frames are available in 3 different colour options (Black, White or Natural Wood)
- If FRAMED option chosen dimensions will be 31cm x 42cm
- PROFESSIONAL gallery quality framing (made to order)
- All frames are mounted with matt board rounding and frames
- Framed prints ONLY available for Hong Kong delivery
- For framed prints please allow 2 weeks for local delivery
- For prints please allow 1 week for local delivery
- You're welcome to contact us and confirm production lead time before ordering