Aberdeen | 11" x 14"
At one time, Jumbo Kingdom was the world’s largest floating restaurant. This fashion illustration features a glamourous brunette girl in a black and white gingham cheongsam. She rides on a sampan looking out at the magnificent Jumbo Seafood in the background.
And did you know the interior design of Jumbo Kingdom was inspired by the Forbidden City? The imperial palace of China.
Kitty N. Wong is an award-winning illustrator based in Hong Kong offering bespoke illustration services. Kitty’s fashion sketches celebrate the bold, vibrant and colourful world of haute couture, while her line of illustrated stationery, with it's playful depiction of Hong Kong's culture and food feels like a love letter to the city.
- Sizes available: 11" x 14" / 27.94cm x 35.56cm
- Frames are available in 3 different colour options (Black, White or Natural Wood)
- If FRAMED option chosen dimensions will be 31cm x 42cm
- PROFESSIONAL gallery quality framing (made to order)
- All frames are mounted with matt board rounding and frames
- Framed prints ONLY available for Hong Kong delivery
- For framed prints please allow 2 weeks for local delivery
- For prints please allow 1 week for local delivery
- You're welcome to contact us and confirm production lead time before ordering