Miss Central Market | 11" x 14"
Fashion illustration inspired by old Hong Kong wet markets and culture. An elegant women in a 旗袍 qipao stops at the old Central Market for the daily essentials.
Featuring 街市 wet market staples like red-shaded lamps, dried seafood, Chinese sausages and cute shop cats.
Kitty N. Wong is an award-winning illustrator based in Hong Kong offering bespoke illustration services. Kitty’s fashion sketches celebrate the bold, vibrant and colourful world of haute couture, while her line of illustrated stationery, with it's playful depiction of Hong Kong's culture and food feels like a love letter to the city.
- Sizes available: 11" x 14" / 27.94cm x 35.56cm
- Frames are available in 3 different colour options (Black, White or Natural Wood)
- If FRAMED option chosen dimensions will be 31cm x 42cm
- PROFESSIONAL gallery quality framing (made to order)
- All frames are mounted with matt board rounding and frames
- Framed prints ONLY available for Hong Kong delivery
- For framed prints please allow 2 weeks for local delivery
- For prints please allow 1 week for local delivery
- You're welcome to contact us and confirm production lead time before ordering