Free local shipping over HK$500 | International Shipping is subject to 2-3 weeks delay
Free local shipping over HK$500 | International Shipping is subject to 2-3 weeks delay
:()

Search

Free local shipping over HK$500 | International Shipping is subject to 2-3 weeks delay
Free local shipping over HK$500 | International Shipping is subject to 2-3 weeks delay
:()

Search

TURKISH TOWEL: ZODIAC (Teal)

$300


Category: Towels

We are loving the Zodiacs this year and as part of our collection have designed a fantastic Turkish Towel with all 12 of the animals featured. It's the ultimate beach accessory for those who love Hong Kong! It's the perfect wraparoud, and most stylish beach or yoga mat. Lightweight, super-absorbent, compact and quick drying, these towels are ideal for use at home, at the pool or at the beach.

  • **WE CAN PERSONALISE IT WITH ANY NAME!**

    • 100% cotton
    • 180 x 100cm
    • Zodiac design currently available in 5 colour ways (pink/blue, teal, dove grey, coral pink and blue/red)
    • Machine Washable
    • Made in Turkey
    • Personalised version available here 
  • I have been a huge fan of this brand since its launch and always look forward to what’s coming out next. The products are all fun, whimsical and vibrant while the quality is impeccable. The ever-growing range of puzzles have been a lifesaver to me this year - not only brilliant through lockdown to avoid screens and keep hands of all ages busy, but for meaningful presents too. I’m still a fan of snail mail and love perusing the greeting cards which often make me laugh outloud - although I struggle to send them as generally want to keep them for myself. Our Christmas tree is 80% adorned with the HK-inspired decorations (the other 20% being kiddie home made creations). My favourites are the trams and zodiacs. The fact that community and sustainability are pillars of the brand is another bonus, I admire the team for leading the small business charge in educating and celebrating Hong Kong. What really keeps me coming back is the service though. Personal touches are considered regardless of the size of order - hand-written notes and the speedy and friendly response to enquires is a delight, keeping me returning for more year after year.

    Shevaun

Related Products

3 for 2
3 for 2
3 for 2